Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, June 5, 2009

What a boring day...

TODAY... I logged in office at 8.51am. The moment I entered, the office felt so boring. I went straight to 'my' desk, switched on 'my' computer, opened my wallet, took out some money, swiped out of office & took lift down to LG1. There, I saw Rahim & Faizal. I joined them. Then, Yazid & Adam joined us...

While enjoying our breakfast, we were talking about so many things - education, univ. life, friends networking, vss, the bosses, the office & so on... Of coz, when it came to 'the bosses & office' it became very interesting... hahahaha... more and more stories of them we revealed... I've been a very good listerner when it came to these matters... I like what Yazid said, he still respect them as 'old fellows' - yeah... we were taught to respect 'orang2 tua' kan...
To Yazid, may you be blessed & have bright future in MAA... ooopppsss, this morning was the first time ever in MAA, i managed to have coffee talk with Yazid... - I'll definitely remember it, Yazid.

TODAY... will be Rahim's last day. For sure, I''ll be sad. I don't know what will the rests of staff feel. I wasn't in when, Zizi(8), Iwan & Suhaimay left, but I heard, the two days were gloomy... I never cit-cat a lot with Rahim, compared to other drafters - like Zizi(8), Ijai, Zaki & Suhaimay. For me, he is a quiet & shy person. What so ever, Rahim did help me in few of my projects - Nilai Impian & Songkhla. I thanked him for these & for this morning coffee... Only, after I read Zaki's stiky notes, I knew Rahim's extra capabilities... hahahaha... & I'm sure, the 'office' wouldn't know... But, it's already too late... Sorry 'office'...

To Rahim, may you succeed in your business...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment