Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, June 28, 2009

so called VSS lunch...

27 June 2009 - my morning was very hectic - 'hand making' mini hampers for my lovely friends who had left & will leave maa. finally, managed to complete 5 hampers... time run so fast, gosh... already 9.45am. i quickly prepared myself, with blue jeans & white top, as agreed... i was the driver for the day, fetched yanie, liza & dina. while we were stuck at jln genting kelang, bk called, asking to pick him up... alamak boss, so sorry... we were already 3/4 way.

frankly, the lunch was not great at all, so as the food. however, i did enjoy every single moment of 'kepoching' & of coz 'modelling'... hahaha ~ pantang ada camera. i think all kepochies would agree with me. tu je yg syiok... then, ended up with sad part of the event. uwaaaa... salaman & pelukan perpisahan with afzan. dina was badly cried... for me, i managed not to cry, takut2 nanti i couldn't drive home... but deep down in my heart, Allah sajer yg tahu...

some of the photos of the event...




















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment