Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2nd Trial...

one tuesday night, few weeks back, zikri requested me to make him cupcakes. as it was weeknight, i told him, i was tired & promised to make them during the weekend. so... on that specific weekend, he woke up very early & was screaming asking me to wake up & make cupcakes. so, i started the day by mixing all the ingredients.... blah... blah... Zikri was very passionate being by my side, helping me throughout the process... while baking, Zikri went to our neighbour house... allamak, sure he'll tell them on my activities. Zikri is a type who likes to talk on his special activities... i was right, he told me that he told auntie maz, that mama was making cupcakes... so 3 cute cupcakes, were delivered to auntie maz...















my cupcakes were not that excellence, yet i value the quality time i spent with Zikri in making them. well, no matter what, i was lucky, whatever i cook, i will always have 3 big fans of my cooking...

2 Comments:

Azlifah Amir Sutan said...

yet... ciknoi, my sis, already agreed for me to make cupcakes for her wedding in october... hence, i need to practise, practise & practise...

Unknown said...

i love the sharing.....i'll spend my day to bake it with my son also...i did spending my time with my hubby for the muffin...but end up, we are tired to eat muffin until now..hheheheh

Post a Comment