Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Lately ~ everywhere ~ people are taking about the new Transformers movie. I'm not a big fan of it, yet I'm still excited collecting the figurines for my boys... As today is 26 June, I asked my 'mr. hensem' whether he heading for refuelling @ Petronas. YUP, he answered. (I'm sure he was wondering why I suddenly asked that Q...)
As he turned off the engine, I quickly walked into Mesra... I was lucky, a box of
Bumble Bees just arrived... So, apa lagi, MISSION ACCOMPLISED... for the morning of 26 June 2009...
Coincidently... the kepochies are in
orange too, maybe in conjuction to celebrate the arrival of Bumble Bees to Petronas...

(Note: photo taken while my jazzy is moving... susah giler nak amik)

1 Comments:

Rushdina Ismail said...

hey! i tgh type my transformer stories dlm my blog while you called to review ya blog...what a coincidence! same thot! same in mind!

Post a Comment