Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Emak

I was so busy this morning. After sending Zikri to school, Azhan & me sent Zafran to my parents' place. I handed over Zafran to Mak... Mak asked whether I was not working... (no wonder she asked, I wasn't 'intact' ~ hahahaha....)

My routine for every morning - to check my list of events on the phone, but I didn't do that this morning... At about 9.30am, I checked it ~ allamak, today is my mom's birthday... ishhh.... I felt regret for not wishing her earlier, when i met her. So, straight away, I called home & wished her. She seemed happy ~ Syukur... (Previously, I always been the first person wishing her & would asked Zikri to say so...)

Another big Q - what to get her this year....
Hint ~ she admired 1 of my tudungs. I've tried looking for 1 for her, but no more stock... mmmmm, should I just give mine to her... I don't mind at all ~ giving mine to her, it just that I have worn it, once... So. is it OK???

To my incomparable Mak
"Happy Birthday & I Love You So Much..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment