Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Day ~ We Save The Best For Last...

Sri came out with an idea to 'makan2' again but had no idea where... We've been to so many places... Tired of those food oledy. Then, either Sri or me, thinking of pot luck... Personally I would love to thank all my friends for the best ever makan2, even though it was very2 short notice, all of us managed to cooperate... got domino's pizza, kfc, cup cakes, mini muffins, coconut jelly, muruku, fried rice, cakes, nasi goreng & kueh2... so full... For me, the food was not important, but the 'togetherness' that we've shown... These moments will be exclusively kept in my mind... forever !!!

While enjoying the lunch, there were some mata (eyes2) were eyeing on us... hahahaha... let them be... I'm sure those specific 'eyes' were 'makan hati' looking at our happiness & kecoh2...

Some photos from Erman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment