Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Day ~ I'm called a X-MAA...

Today is the day... at 5.30pm, I'll be officially a x-MAA, together with Lin, Sri, John & Jeff. We are the 'last 5' leaving MAA... (with bonuses tau - jgn jeles)

Yet, an interesting & "superbly smart action" happened... MAA advertised to hire architect (~ I'm not sure 1 architect or architects...) on 13 July 2009, whereas the last batch of VSS architects are still in this Level 21, Tower 3A, Plaza Sentral... - Something fishy aaaaa....

I slept late last night, for making small hampers to be given away to my beloved friends... Hope, they'll remember me as their friends...

2 Comments:

cikpulai said...

kak pah,
very thoughtful of u to prepare for all of us some cute hampers.thanks so much..
semoga hari kita di tempat baru akan jadi lebih cerah, insyaallah.

Azlifah Amir Sutan said...

u r welcome cikpulai...
& amin for your doa...

Post a Comment