Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

'burnt' ourselves to the person named 'PAPA'

nasi lemak + lamb bbq + sand + sea = 2010 Father's Day Celebration....

i've planned to have different sort of celebration this year, and wasn't so sure how could i come out with the idea of picnic at PD. the picnic went well and all of us 'burnt' ourselves to the person we love... Mr. Papa.....

Mr. Papa is a lucky guy. Early morning of every Father's Day, he'll hear the precious wishes from his angels... It always started with the Madame Angle... (aku le tu...)& I always make sure that my kids wish their papa. This year, lil Zaf managed to wish his papa, eventhough with a bit 'pelat'... Not only to papa, I'll make sure that all of us wish my dad too...

Some people say... it is not right to celebrate Father's Day...
Personally, I don't know and I don't want to comment...
For me, it is not wrong to celebrate the men we love, in order for them to feel happy and appreciated... & I'm sure, every man will feel happy, if he is wished with simple words "Selamat Hari Bapa" or "Happy Father's Day" or in any other languages... I am sure he will smile, coz there is someone who remember to appreciate him...

But, back to reality, not everybody is sensitive enough about his/ her surroundings... I know, there are few male friends who are daddies, papa, abah, ayah, abi who were not wished... Pitty them... and shame on to those who don't know how to appreciate the men of their lives....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment